Tuesday, June 21, 2011

soon, but not yet.


One day I'll be who I was meant to be.
When the "not yet" portion of God's kingdom is brought into fruition,
 things will no longer be such a shade of grey. 
His glory seen clearly in comparison to my depravity. 
Nothing else will matter quite so much.

Romans 7:21-25
"So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me 
through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
.

My soul is weary from the constant wrestling of heart and flesh. 
Oh for the day I breathe without restraint.

No comments: