Thursday, October 11, 2007

iDesign

I got my first real design job today. It was kind of scary...but super exciting. There's a huge amount of responsibility. I am praying that through all of my design work God would work through me and be my inspiration, as He himself is the greatest of designers. I trust that God has gifted me and I trust that He gave me a love for art and design for a reason. That is why I have the confidence I do as I begin my first job.

I am a bit overwhelmed today, but I will be fine. I am praying for self-control...I need to make some changes in my life...and it's easy to think about those changes, hard to follow through.


Jesus, your name is like honey on my lips, your Spirit like water to my soul.

3 comments:

Keisha Rae said...

you got it!! you are so talented!! i know whatever you make it will be amazing!! always is!! God has blessed you with that skill!

jsw said...

So, wow! A job. Let's talk. How is it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace! I'm reading your blog! You are an awesome girl and I just know God has AMAZING thing planned for you. He can use your talents in such unexpected ways -- keep your eyes open! Congrats on your job. I'd like to hear how it went.....you need to blog again!

Blessings!!!