Monday, October 8, 2007

protect me

My emotions confuse me...take me on whirlwind rides...up to ferris wheel heights...round and round as a spinning carousel. I find my solace in prayer. Seeking the good of others, praying earnestly for things that will hurt my heart (hopefully momentarily). Trying so hard to abandon self. Love and trust comes with a price. Chances. Sacrifice. Fear, never too far behind.

I hope.

I wait.

I trust.

I continue learning love.

Jesus be my sustainer. My life-giver, protector of my heart. [which forges on despite sheer frailty]



Keisha may think she has an audience of one...but my audience of zero may top hers. However, my writings require no audience.

1 comment:

Keisha Rae said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I Am sooooo glad you started blogging again!! I missed reading it! this is really good Grace..you amaze me..i love you tons!