Thursday, February 19, 2009

dreamer, that I am.

What do I spend my time doing when homework is out to kill me?

Dream. Of course.

About how I'm going to be a hippie...

...and have beautiful children.

Living in my treehouse, far away from the world.

...where my backyard will look like this.

I will read delightful books for hours on end...

...and eat crumpets every single day.

When I'm not reading, I'll be sailing.

...or learning to play the violin...(a day isn't complete without music)

...and when I absolutely have to go get groceries, I'll take my baby deer.

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." {Henry David Thoreau}

No comments: