Tuesday, May 15, 2007

sachet of roses

I love writing, so my first post comes easily.

I am loving being home. I feel at peace, and as though everything is right with the world.
Perhaps it is the lack of responsibility that comes with independence that I am enjoying.
Although independence is sweet I wish for it in moderation, at least, for the time being.
Home gives me time to refresh and realign my priorities.

I began my summer employment today. I will be working in a small retail store. I am so thankful for a God who blesses the undeserving.

Being home has also given me lots of time for thought. Why am I in college? What do I hope to achieve there? And better yet, what do I hope to achieve in my lifetime? I have so many swirled dreams and ideas jumbled together I only pray they will make sense one day.

I dream of children, and flowers. I dream of finding true love, and never losing it. I dream of dancing in fields and laughing. I dream of a home, and finding the lost. I dream of a legacy, and a song of praise that never ends.

My dreams are as unique to me as my purpose from the One who made me.

No comments: