Thursday, May 17, 2007

snow day

Today it snowed. It was incredible. I don't think I have ever seen snow on May 17th. I jumped out of bed and took the dogs for a walk to enjoy it before it melted!

I have been thinking seriously about transferring lately. It's not that I am totally dissatisfied with my current school, it's just that it is mediocre. I hate settling for less. when I know I could have more. Maybe this is a character flaw, I'm not sure. One of my main reasons for thinking about transferring is so that I could be more involved in art, as with my scholarships I am currently restricted. I would miss some very good friends that I have made, but I feel like I need to find a better fit. I need a school where I can be everything I am supposed to be, a school I can thrive at. I don't feel like that is happening now. I feel like I make the most of my situation, and I do for the most part enjoy my time. But there is so much more that I want and so much more adventure that I dream of.


Should I take what I have and try to be content? Or should I explore my possibilities?

With each choice comes risk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.