Tuesday, September 29, 2009

satisfied.

I feel satisfied. Whole. His love...as faithful as the morning.


Beauty. He is.


Being in Ireland has been one of the best things in my life. I feel such a deep joy that has begun to take root. I have found freedom in surrendering. Everything that comes across my path. I feel like I am growing into myself more, as God shapes a vision for me. I love being able to play - all the time. I love getting into telephone booths and pretending to go to space. :) I love finding beauty everywhere. Having a rose garden where I can go and create bouquets brings me so much happiness. I love delving into learning. I feel as if C.S. Lewis is a dear old friend of mine. I love the times with Jesus. Sweetness, and peace in his presence. There's so much promise ahead. I can feel the change, and it's so good.

Let it be a testimony of His goodness.


"Though you have made me see troubles,
many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will bring me up.
You will increase my honor
and comfort me once again." {Ps. 71:20-21}

No comments: