Thursday, September 9, 2010

10.


things that have filled my heart up {this week}

1. Joined the gym. A boxing gym, in fact. (Owned by rugby player, Va'aiga Tuigamala.) He actually talked me into joining. Met with my personal trainer, and am loving it.

2. Absolutely crazy about the home group I have been attending weekly. Amazing people, and challenging my relationship with God in so many ways.

3. Attended a quilting class and had a really fun night of chatting, being creative, and meeting lovely people. The hostess was a dear thing and I'm looking forward to spending more time with her.

4. Had a dinner party and made my mum's infamous spaghetti, it turned out perfectly.

5. Very excited about my box garden I have designed and been planning. Went shopping for just the right flowers...and will post photos soon of the whole process.

6. Read a Dr. Suess book and remembered how much I love his children's books.

7. Had one of those amazingly, nearly-brutal in it's honesty, sort of conversations with God. Which really cleanses the soul.

8. Skyped with Susan who is living in one of my favorite places in the world - green, lush, rose garden scattered, sheep-inhabited - Ireland.

9. Have been reading "Epic" by John Eldredge, and underlining nearly every other paragraph.

10. Have been building really great relationships that are going to make leaving here more difficult.

No comments: