Thursday, January 6, 2011

so this, is what that was all for.



Pedaling up a hill today on my bike ride home from work I felt really strong. Not just because I was persevering physically, but because inside I feel...for once...like a strong woman. Moving to New Zealand and creating a life for myself has been one of the most challenging, and yet rewarding things. I threw myself into loneliness and discomfort, and struggled for a good couple months, but how faithfully God saw to it that I received everything I needed.  - And surrounded me with the people I needed.

I feel really confident with God, I'm tasting His goodness and seeing one mountain conquered...and bigger ones to come. It makes me really excited about life, in an altogether scary sort of way.

2 comments:

hbradford said...

You've always been strong, but I'm glad today you feel it.

Elle said...

YOU ARE STRONG.