Friday, January 9, 2009

delightful day





These are a few of the simple joys of today.

Yummy Fiber One bars...chocolate mocha is my favorite. I think I could live on them.

My new cozy North Face fleece (that I've barely taken off).

And Herbal Essence's red raspberry shampoo & conditioner...mmm...delish.

Every day is full of these sorts of little treasures...sometimes I just forget to look for them.

2 more days till I go back to the books...I'm sort of anxious, and pretty excited. :)
I have a feeling a lot of this semester is going to consist of constant wedding hoopla (Gabi's & Hannah's weddings) --oh on that note, any fun (& clean) bachelorette party games suggestions are welcome-- I hope I can manage to keep my head. (After wedding dress shopping for a whole weekend non-stop I swore I didn't want to hear one more word pertaining to weddings...I've just barely recovered from that...hm. Should be interesting.)

I've decided my blog this year (2009!) needs to take a different spin. I'm an avid style blog reader and would love to have a blog that's more lighthearted and visual. Thoughts? What makes a good blog anyway?

Ok, off for now. Au revoir.


P.S. I'm quite proud of the fact that I have been eating healthy for three weeks now and have managed to lose about 8 lbs. hurrah! Christmas cookies - victory is mine! :)

1 comment:

Jamie Bartlett said...

Grace, I love your blogs. They are so fun and enjoyable to read ;)