Saturday, January 10, 2009

musings

I am officially blog obsessed. Style blog obsessed. As I told Leslye the other day, finding a good blog to me is like finding treasure. haha...seriously. I love the creative ideas & inspiration and I have so many folders on my computer with miscellaneous photos it's crazy. I really should do some sorting.


So...part of the curse of being a college student is (for me at least) I'm always thinking about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. So far here's what I'm considering:


1. Going to Australia to sing and hope for a break with Hillsong (hm...maybe vocal lessons are in order first)...



2. Floral arranging (Just look at this gorgeous arrangement from Saipua - http://saipua.blogspot.com)



3. Crafting beautiful things and selling them on www.etsy.com (most beloved site)

...isn't this darling?



Whichgoose: (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19463840)

4. Going and living in Asia (thoroughly enjoyed last summer's trip)



(I took this when we visited a tiny village in the mountains)

5. And finally...going to live in New Zealand and taking any job I can just to live there.



(Watch Prince Caspian and you'll be dying to live there too.)




Funny how none of these directly have anything to do with my major. Hm. Haha.

Oh...and I'm taking votes... :)

2 comments:

neutral said...

Oh, I vote for Hillsong. Definitely. Except for the fact that you don't need voice lessons- I would know. ;]

Keisha Rae said...

I say either Australia or New Zealand!! Oh and either way, im coming with you! :)