Friday, January 16, 2009

try for a better start


Today has been a strange day. Actually, this whole semester has started off really strange.

Maybe my expectations were too high.

Maybe I haven't been spending enough time with God...or caring.

I've been noticing myself pulling away from some of my friends just because I know they will be leaving after this semester. This is selfish...but it's my fear working to protect myself. I don't really know what to do about it.

Maybe this week is just a weird combination of classes beginning again, feeling sick, and the miserable weather. Hopefully I'll snap out of it.

Blogs are good for processing life. But,I guess some times lighthearted posts are harder to write than I thought...sorry.

I really am happy to be back. And chapel yesterday...was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

No comments: