Saturday, November 7, 2009

{ you hold me now.}


On that day when I see
All that You have for me
When I see You face to face
There surrounded by Your grace

All my fear is swept away
In the light of your embrace
When Your love is all I need
And forever I am free

{Hillsong|


Today...
It seems like Saturdays are often odd days. Saturdays have no routine, no real rhythm. It's on Saturdays that I find myself having more than enough time to think. Do you ever find yourself seeking out beautiful moments? For instance, I cannot journal unless I am in the perfect place (typically by the lake with my quilt) and music is a must. Nothing is quite as wonderful as watching the clouds slowly move by while listening to worship music. A dear friend of mine challenged me this week to look for ways that God shows me He loves me. It's exciting...I've noticed so many things I normally wouldn't have given a second thought to. Like today, the gardener came in and told me there was a flower for me in the greenhouse. He had left me a beautiful pink carnation - the first to bloom, because he knows how much I love flowers. Getting flowers means a lot to me...and I think it was God's special way of saying He loves me today.

No comments: