Saturday, July 17, 2010

.


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right...And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." {marilyn monroe.}

I used to hate the normal patterns of life...predictable moving apart from people, growing up...[time & space]. I wondered how people could watch that happen in their lives and be okay with it. It terrified me to think of doing the same. Because - in my mind I pictured everything changing without me. Now that I've changed, I realize life isn't as cruel as it seemed, fear has faded away, and in the end, I know love will still win.

1 comment:

hbradford said...

Things are changing but you will always be one of my closest friends. I miss you so much!!