Wednesday, July 28, 2010

brave. I like chances to feel brave.
spent today - learning 8 different ways to tie knots, scaling cliffs, rappelling down, and climbing through barbed wire fence. [all with a sweet victory scar on my foot to prove it.]

loved in my living.
as a friend prayed with me over skype last night I couldn't help feeling somewhat awed by who they are...[the people God has brought into my life].

raw. added to my list of favorite words.
searching with bated breath to find beauty in broken things. purity in truth. and undeniable facts. oh-so-desperate to find God for myself.

discontent with the tales of others.

maybe seasons come and go for things like this.
my few scribbles of moleskine-writing have dissipated, ending with the blank pages I began with. no matter how much I want to, I can't seem to find anything to say. and I so desperately want to.

write away the empty words.

simplicity.
like a now, hot shower.
a package in the mail from my family [making my heart completely, and overly, delighted].

little things, mean a lot.

for this time.
"The voice of the Lord shakes the desert." {Ps. 29:8}

waiting expectantly for hope to drive away the searing memories.

sink me in the river at dawn.

lovely in sound. lovely in colours.

No comments: